My name is Dr. April E. Stewart. I am a thriving therapist in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. I want to help you restore your sparkle with yourself, significant other, family, and friends.
I have long dedicated myself to helping those for whom life has become overwhelming or unmanageable. As a therapist, I am supportive of all my client’s unique needs, whatever they may be.
I am supportive, encouraging, honest, and genuine.
I will help you work at a pace that you feel comfortable with, and help you set goals when you feel ready.
My role is to support you in taking charge of your success in life. You deserve to find the strength and happiness to live your life on your terms. I am honored to be part of that process.
I focus on you as a whole person. I help you develop new tools and skills so that you can more easily cope with issues that may have once seemed beyond your capability.
For nearly 15 years I have worked as a Social Worker in the Human Services and Criminal Justice fields. I have provided support to:
- Families of children with special needs
- Adults requiring mental health services
- Recovering addicts
- Men and women seeking to return to normal life after incarceration
I provide a safe place to heal and problem solve so that you can have a better life.
I am here for you.
Whatever your problems may be, I offer support and encouragement to help you overcome them. I show you effective coping and problem-solving tools, so that you can take charge of your life again.
My Therapy Qualifications
To provide my clients with safe, respectable, integrated therapy and counseling services, I have dedicated myself to learning all I can about the human condition. To that end, I hold multiple degrees, licensure, and certifications.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Human Services, Specialization in Counseling Studies, Capella University
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice, Bowling Green State University
- Master of Science in Social Work, University of Knoxville
- Bachelor of Social Work, Middle Tennessee State University
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Tennessee Board of Social Work Licensure
- Mandatory Pre-screening Agent (MPA)
- Certified Social Worker in Health Care (C-SWHC)
- Academy of Certified Social Workers (ACSW)
- Human Services Board Certified Practitioner (HS-BCP)
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated
- Phi Alpha Honors Society
- National Association of Social Workers
- American Correctional Association
Take Your Life Back
I can help you master your life and take back your sparkle and joy. You don’t have to struggle. If you think we might be a good fit for one another, please don’t hesitate to contact me at (615) 423-7468 or send an email to info@Wholesomelifecounseling.com for a free phone consultation.
You can have a better life.